Darky - 任何网站上的夜间模式「Darky - Night mode on any website」「Night Eye - Dark mode on any website」
Night Eye enables dark mode on pretty much all websites - Facebook, Google, Quora, Github, Stackoverflow, Wikipedia and much more. It does not work on chrome:// urls or local files file:// (no extension does, by the way).
Instead of simply inverting, the extension analyses the pages’ colors and images and converts them to improve your browsing experience.
The extension allows you to quickly switch the three available modes
- Dark - Go into complete dark mode. All colors, small images and icons will be converted to give you the smoothest dark experience possible.
- Filtered - The websites' colors will not be changed, but you can still adjust brightness, contrast, warmth and more.
- Normal - Get back to the normal browsing experience.
Any modifications you make such as contrast level adjustment, colors and etc. can be applied to a single website or globally.
- Colors - Reinvent your browsing experience by changing any color on any website. You can customise a single website or all with couple of clicks.
- Images - Night Eye analyses and converts only the small images and icons in a website to give you even smoother experience. Facebook posts and other significant media is not converted.
- Brightness / Saturation / Constrast - Adjust the brightness, the contrast and the saturation to match the recommended healthy levels and protect your eyes. The default setting for each is 50%, but you can customize each to the preferred levels
- Blue Light - Take care of your eyes by eliminating the blue light coming from your screen. Highly recommended especially during late night browsing. Simply slide to the preferred level of warmth.
-Dim - Extremely useful if you are working in dark space/room and the screen is the only source of light in the room. The default setting is set to 50%, but you can customize it as you please.
Built-in support system - we take pride into being available to provide reliable support and help you with any problems or issues you might experience with the extension.
Night Eye is currently working on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox,Microsoft Edge, Opera, Vivaldi, and Yandex web browsers. Currently Safari version is being developed. Stay updated - https://nighteye.app/
We do NOT collect anonymous usage data using an industry standard third party analytics (Google Analytics) while using the extension.
We only store the saved settings for each visited website of each Night Eye user in their localStorage (your computer). This relates to all adjustments made by the user to improve their browsing experience through the use of Night Eye. There are 7 types of adjustments: Colors, Images, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Cold/Warm and Dim.
In other words - we only store any visual adjustments you made while browsing the internet. We do not store them on our servers, but rather in your localStorage (your computer).
Don't forget to like & Follow Us: