Click “Add To Chrome” above to access top headlines and breaking news stories in one click, right from your Chrome New Tab!
Stay informed with up-to-date news from all over the world. With HeadlineAlley™, you can be “in the know” with the latest news, breaking updates, national events, entertainment and more!
HeadlineAlley gives you access to FREE online news services 24/7 with direct links to CNN®, AP News®, BBC® and more. Plus get FREE local weather forecasts, entertainment news and more on your Chrome New Tab. It’s quick and easy.
Click “Add To Chrome” today!
This extension configures your New Tab page to HeadlineAlley™. Enjoy the ease and convenience of information and breaking news right from your personal computer.
End User License Agreement: http://eula.mindspark.com/eula/
To remove our extension from Google Chrome:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the toolbar extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the toolbar extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Close your browser completely and reopen it. Our toolbar extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
For instructions on how to remove our extension from Firefox or Internet Explorer, or for other support, please visit us at http://custhelp.myway.com/.
If you are still seeing Myway after uninstalling our extension, it is likely that your browser's homepage has not yet been reset back to its previous setting. For instructions on resetting your homepage, please click here: http://eula.mindspark.com/eula/#Uninstall/Removal.
For assistance from our customer service team, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us here: http://custhelp.myway.com/ics/support/ticketnewwizard.asp
Help & Feedback: http://custhelp.myway.com/
Contact Us: http://custhelp.myway.com/ics/support/ticketnewwizard.asp