Texthelp PDF Reader
Searching for a way to make PDFs accessible, collaborative and more engaging?
Download Texthelp’s PDF Reader to experience PDFs in a whole new way! As part of Read&Write for Google Chrome extension, with the PDF Reader not only can you use the literacy and accessibility support tools you know and love (include text-to-speech, dictionaries and highlighting), but we’ve added powerful collaboration tools to bring your PDFs to life.
Open PDFs in Google Drive, the web, or your local device, then use Texthelp’s PDF Reader to:
• Collaborate in real-time on PDFs shared in Google Drive
• Read text, including math & science equations, aloud
• Input math & science directly into your PDF with integration of the EquatIO for Chrome extension*
• Translate words
• Add text annotations using Word Prediction and Dictation*
• Build vocabulary lists*
• Add audio comments using only your voice*
• And more!
Try Texthelp’s new PDF Reader free for 30 days, with unlimited access to all features. After this time Premium features* require a subscription to Read&Write for Google Chrome.
Get more information on Read&Write for Google Chrome™ features, licensing, and pricing at https://www.texthelp.com/products/read-write/premium-features/
For any technical questions, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org