Can’t afford a secretary? Now you can! Your free administrative assistant is here.
FindMyInvoice is a Gmail™ inbox extension that saves you tons of time every week.
- Automatically detects and organizes invoices from your emails
- Organizes them all in a special “My Invoices” section within Gmail
- Saves invoices automatically in organized folders in your Google Drive
- More features coming soon…
What users say:
- “very useful and saves me a lot of time in finding my invoices”
- “best tool to deal with the invoices” “Headache gone!”
- “highly recommended virtual assistant”
- “essential tool for every entrepreneur”
- “the app helped me find an invoice I was to look for for a cancellation issue, so it also saved not just time but also some money on the long run”
- Never lose an invoice again
- Never spend more than 10 seconds to find an invoice or important document in your Gmail
- Share monthly invoices with your accountant with 2 clicks
- Sync invoices automatically with accounting software (coming soon)
How it works:
Once you add the FindMyInvoice Chrome extension to your browser, it enhances your Gmail™ experience. First you need to connect your Google Account to the extension in order for us to find invoices in your mailbox. During the setup you'll see a subset of your emails of which you can mark your invoices with a checkbox. Then you can set a date from which FindMyInvoice starts scanning your inbox for emails similar to the ones you marked as invoices. Your invoices will be synced to your Google Drive, to a newly created FMInvoice folder, organized by Year and Month of the date when the email landed in your inbox. If you sign up with a vendor later, you can still add their invoice by clicking the FindMyInvoice icon in front of the email in your inbox. Here you'll have the option of marking only that email or setting it up for scanning from now on, or even from a date already passed. (Like when you get an invoice from a vendor you totally forgot about, and you want to make sure you catch stuff they might have sent you earlier...)
FindMyInvoice needs access to your Gmail account and scans your emails in order to find invoices. None of our team reads your emails and we do not store them either. We strictly only use our access in order to perform the FindMyInvoice functionality described above.
Have questions or comments about FindMyInvoice? Email us at email@example.com, we would love to hear from you!