Use the FindMyInvoice extension to automatically detect and save invoices from your emails!
Can’t afford a secretary? Now, you can! Your FREE administrative assistant is here.
FindMyInvoice is a Gmail™ inbox extension that saves you tons of time every week.
- Automatically detect and organize invoices from your emails
- Organize emails all into a special “My Invoices” section within Gmail
- Save invoices automatically in organized folders, all within your Google Drive
- More features coming soon!
What users say:
- “Very useful and saves me a lot of time in finding my invoices!”
- “The best tool to deal with the invoices! Headache gone!”
- “Highly recommended virtual assistant.”
- “Essential tool for every entrepreneur.”
- “The app helped me find an invoice I was to look for a cancellation issue, so it also saved not just time, but also some money in the long run.”
With FindMyInvoice, you will:
- …Never lose an invoice again…
- …Never spend more than 10 seconds finding an invoice or important document in your Gmail…
- …Share monthly invoices with your accountant in just two clicks…
- …Sync invoices automatically with accounting software… (coming soon!)
How it works:
Once you add the FindMyInvoice Chrome extension to your browser, it enhances your Gmail™ experience. Firstly, you need to connect your Google Account to the extension so we can find invoices in your mailbox. During the setup process, you'll see a subset of your emails of which you can mark your invoices with a checkbox. From there, you can set a date from which FindMyInvoice should start scanning your inbox for emails similar to the ones you marked as invoices. Your invoices will be synced to your Google Drive, to a newly created FMInvoice folder, organized by the year and month the email landed in your inbox. If you sign up with a vendor later, you can still add their invoice by clicking on the FindMyInvoice icon once you hover over the email in your inbox. Here, you'll have the option to mark only that email or set it up for scanning from now on. You can even set it up from a date that has already passed. E.g. Like when you get an invoice from a vendor you totally forgot about, and you want to make sure you catch stuff they might have sent you earlier!
FindMyInvoice needs access to your Gmail account, to be able to scan your emails and find invoices. Nobody from our team will read your emails, and we don’t store them either. We strictly use our access ONLY to perform the FindMyInvoice functionality described above.
Have questions or comments about FindMyInvoice? Email us at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!