The easiest way to follow news from your favorite websites and blogs. Have any questions? We're always listening at email@example.com
The best RSS Feed Reader extension for Chrome, Safari, iOS and Android.
SUPPORT US BUILDING FEEDER BY GETTING FEEDER PRO: https://feeder.co/
- Instantaneously see when new posts are added to one of your RSS and Atom feeds
- Easily subscribe to new RSS/Atom feeds by clicking the browser icon
- Intuitively manage your feeds
- Right click context-menus in popup-menu let you mark all as read, reload feeds, and other nifty shortcuts
- Export your feeds so you can import them on another computer and/or keep them as backups for safekeeping
- Customize your feeds by choosing how many posts to display, or changing the title
- Organize your feeds using folders and sorting with drag and drop
- Choose between two different themes: Dark or Light
- Everything is contained within the browser so no other third-party sites are needed
- Notifications when feeds have been updated. Enable globally or on select feeds
- Supports both RSS and Atom feeds
- See when a page has any RSS or Atom feeds to subscribe to
- Sound notifications
- E-mail notifications (PRO only)
- iOS and Android apps (PRO only)
If you have any feedback, bugs or issues, we're always listening on our support channel: firstname.lastname@example.org. If any RSS or Atom feeds don't work please report it to us.
Brought to you by Really Simple AB from Stockholm, Sweden, the RSS Feed Reader team. Have fun with RSS and Atom!
- Fix incorrect link with Blogger feeds
- Fix window going into view when clicking a notification
- Fixes relating to issues from migrated preferences.
- Rewrite how preferences are stored for more stability and less issues with lagging of settings. This should fix a lot of weirdnesses some people have experienced
- Try to fix issues with notifications on Windows 10 and when using Action Center
- Add a method for debugging when something is wrong
- Set audio notification volume to 0.5.
- Fix an issue where unread counts were lagging behind
- Fix some cases where the number of unread would not update correctly when using the web reader
- Fix some bugs with unread counts not updating correctly
- Fix a bug where the context menu would be over confirmation dialogs
- Introduce an option to disable the "Are you sure you want to mark X posts as read"
- Slightly move the "NEW" and three-dot-menu to the right to be slightly less under the scrollbar
- Give themes a fresh coat of paint.
- In this release we have removed the "old dark" and "old light" themes. It was not an easy decision. Read our blog post for backstory: https://feeder.co/blog
- Make it easier to follow Youtube and Reddit feeds
- Introduce Collections: A new way for Basic, Pro or Business users to organise posts. (To use collections you need to be connected to a Feeder account.)
- On new installs: Enable notifications by default. They can always be disabled under "Notifications" on the settings pages.
- Implement keyboard navigation inside the extension popup. R, to mark as Read, S to mark as Starred, T to switch tabs, Q to queue posts
- [beta] Bug fix for creating "Any Website" feeds
- Fix security issue on feed preview page
- Fix bug when double-clicking on feeds or folders in the list
- Make the link to the feed in the posts screen click area smaller, reducing chance of misclicks
- Try out a new Install screen
- Attempt fix for unreads not being uptodate in some cases
- Fix broken Open all unread in feed button
- Optimize extension for logged out users. Users with older harddrives should see a significant speed-up and a lot less ambient resource usage
- Speed up connecting the extension with your account significantly
- Fix a warning that could appear in Chrome
- A lot of minor bug fixes and code improvements
- A delicate nudge to get a review from you, our most precious users.
- Fix a bug where the subscribe button on a feed page would falsely report an error
- Fix a bug where old posts would keep being marked as read for logged out users
- Add an uninstall page, to gather feedback when we need it most
- Add a screen to display the status of the migration introduced in 7.3.5
- Make it more possible to display more user friendly error messages when trying to add feeds and it fails
- Fix a critical bug where logged out users would see duplicate posts. There was a bug in the migration between 7.2 to 7.3 that caused this. This release includes a migration to migrate from the buggy 7.3.4 branch, which on the first boot can cause a temporary high load on the CPU. If you have any problems please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com We monitor that inbox more frequently than the Chrome Web Store comments.
You can read old release notes here: https://feeder.co/help/extension/release-notes-for-extension/
Thanks for reading this far!