Type Fu is a Chrome OS app that will teach you how to type fast, the right way.
• UNIVERSAL. The app is suitable for all age groups and skill levels. You can be a beginner, intermediate or advanced typist. Even if you took typing classes before, but it never sank in, Type Fu will help you refresh your skills and take them to the next stage instantly.
• PACKED WITH ENGAGING EXERCISES. Type Fu is fun to use! Exercises vary from simple letters, numbers and words to proverbs and quotes of great thinkers of the past. Basic exercises are generated programatically so that you will never see the same exercise twice.
• MULTIPLE LEVELS OF DIFFICULTY. Should you start from the very beginning, or do you want to just polish your type-fu a tad? Figure out your initial skill level and start practicing right away, until your fingers are a blur!
• MULTIPLE KEYBOARD LAYOUTS. The app can be configured for use with any European or American keyboard layout such as Qwerty, Dvorak, Colemak, Qwertz or Azerty (including regional variants).
• ADAPTIVE. Type Fu is smart: when you are making an outstanding progress, it can automatically increase the level of difficulty to keep you on your toes while improving the skill.
• VISUAL AND AUDIO HINTS. Type Fu assists in a non-obtrusive way. Various indications of hitting or missing the right keys are helpful, pertinent, don't get in the way and can be disabled.
• EASY PROGRESS TRACKING. Type Fu helps you perfecting the skill of touch typing by visualizing your progress. You will be able to easily tell from the pretty charts exactly how much better your typing speed and accuracy become, and which keys your miss most.
• FULLY INTEGRATED WITH CHROME OS. Get the top-notch user experience. Type Fu supports HiDPI displays, works offline, and updates automatically.
• PAY ONCE, USE ANYTIME AND ANYWHERE. The app does not require recurring payments and constant network connection unlike online typing tutors.
☆☆☆ LINKS ☆☆☆
Project page: https://type-fu.com/